If touch panel is dark:
- Press touch panel to wake it up
- Press Turn System On
- Press Make sure windows are closed before selecting a source
When touch panel is lit up:
- Press Blu-Ray
- If touch panel was dark, this will turn on projector, trigger screen and shades to drop, and set input to Blu-Ray.
- If touch panel was lit up, this will change input to Blu-Ray.
- Press Power on the Blu-Ray player.
- Press Open/Close and insert disc. Press Open/Close to close disc drawer.
- Use touch panel controls for menu functions and viewing options (Play, FF, Rewind). Use Main Volume slider to control volume.
- When done:
- Remove disc from Blu-Ray player. Press Power button to turn off player.
- Press Power Off on touch panel
- Press Turn Off Projector to turn off projector and trigger screen and shades to retract