Prior to taking an SAT, an ACT, or a subject test, the College Advising Office strongly recommends that students spend time preparing. Below are links and information for various options.
- Live online courses (financial aid is available)
- Deerfield works with Revolution Prep to offer live online courses to students. Contact the College Advising Office, or email Amanda Bruneau at email@example.com
- Free online self-paced courses
- Test prep books from Hitchcock House, the library or amazon.com (Princeton Review, Kaplan, or Barrons are examples)
- Private tutors (prices range)
- Both the College Board and the ACT websites offer tips and practice test questions.