Off Campus Signout

Students: Complete the Off Campus Signout form on DAinfo whenever you travel off-campus for a day trip (for example, running errands, going to the movies, heading out to dinner, etc.).

If you are making a college visit (day trip), approved through the College Visit form on DAinfo, you do not need to complete this form. For overnight travel, use the Overnight Permission Form instead.

Please MAKE SURE that you receive a confirmation message on the next page after you press “Submit;” if you don’t receive a confirmation message, then we have not received your form!