Course Change Requests

The student-initiated course change request period has ended. All requests must now be submitted by your advisor, teacher or department chair. At this time, only level changes will be considered.

Advisors, teachers and department chairs – please use this link to submit level change requests. You will need to log in.

Academic Procedures & Forms

For the course change timeline and policy, click here.