45 days ago
Here are some tips to follow to keep everyone better protected:
- Never leave your laptop unattended, no matter what.
- Always keep your laptop physically secure when you are traveling around campus. Better to be safe than sorry!
- Make sure your name is labeled somewhere on your laptop. If you have a Deerfield issued Macbook, stop by ITS — we have labels specially made with your name!
- Make sure to lock your door whenever you are not in your room.
- Beware of propped doors as they welcome strangers.