47 days ago
If you sustained losses or damage from Tropical Storm Irene you may be eligible for disaster aid.
- For more information, or to apply, visit disasterassistance.gov
- You can also apply on your smartphone at: m.fema.gov (3362), or
- by telephone: 1-800-621-FEMA (3662) [the TTY number is: 1-800-462-7585].
- For 711 or Video Relay Service, call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)
When you apply for disaster assistance, please have the following available:
- Social Security Number
- Private insurance information, if available
- Address and zip code of the damaged property
- Directions to the damaged home or property
- Daytime telephone number
- A telephone number where we can reach you or leave a message
- An address where you can get mail
- If you want your disaster assistance funds sent directly to your bank, provide the FEMA agent with your bank account type (savings/checking), account number and routing number
Disaster recovery assistance for eligible recipients is available without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age disability, English proficiency or economic status.