- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: Emmie Murphy ’10 Reflects on Time at Deerfield
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: It’s Not the Girl’s Fault
- NEW SCROLL VIDEO: Emily Yue ’16 takes a look at the Girls Varsity Field Hockey Team:
- Mr. Keller Game Review #2 (Settlers of Catan)
- Mr. Stallings: Poetic License
Not only are the days a part of a “stress free” winter initiated by the peer counselors, but the days are one of the few times students are permitted to dress casually for class.
The debate over the girls’ dress code consumes too much of our time…
“I simply think that girls’ class dress is vague and hard to follow. So until we come up with a better solution, I’m merely providing an alternative that adheres to the rules while taking the emphasis off fancy clothes during the academic day…”