- Students Lie Down In Die-In
- Pro: Deerfield Dorms Get A Makeover
- Matt Morrow on Ferguson, Garner, and Race
- What’s Your Fire This Time?
- Administration Plans Athletic Facility Renovations
Articles by De Kim
Lejla Custo ’14, a new junior from Bosnia, is continuing her passion for the piano at Deerfield. She has already started a music appreciation club, in which she aims to strengthen students’ awareness towards music. She is also taking lessons with Dr. Warsaw and is a part of his chamber music class.
There is nothing wrong with pursuing an interest intensely.