- CVS Turns its Back on Tobacco
- Chinese New Year Fashion Show Stirs Reaction
- Interview with Dean Marjorie Young: Inclusivity or Division?
- Lam, Smith, Hrabchak, Smachlo Set New England Records
- A View From The Wrestling Mats
Articles by delaney berman 12 staff writer
“First, you need to decide the type of dance you want to create,” Cooley explained. “Once you have that figured out, you can start looking for the perfect music.” The next part is a tedious one. “Then you have to listen to the music about a hundred times and see what images come to mind.”