- Nicholas Rault on Open Common Rooms
- Nicholas Rault on Update: Thursday Meetings
- Suggestions for Housing and Amnesty | Deerfield Academy Student Council and SPC on Housing Proposal
- February 19, 2012 | Deerfield Academy Student Council and SPC on Housing Proposal
- February 19, 2012 | Deerfield Academy Student Council and SPC on Fire Pit Outside the Greer
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Student Council will now be meeting before sit-down dinner in the Caswell for the foreseeable future. Visitors always welcome!
Enjoy the break, everyone!
Fridays in January will now be “business casual” days, so forget the tie or second layer on those days and dress down in a way you deem presentable. Thanks to all those who voiced an opinion and pushed for compromise.
What exactly does it mean? Not necessarily a DC. By the deans’ definition, it has 4 steps: Conversation – letter of rep – DC – dismissal We think this should be clarified early on in DA to Z, since most … Continue reading
As we approach the halfway point in our ’10-’11 senior leadership, some updates on this year’s past projects (because school meeting is just never long enough…): 1-year fridge privilege extension (remember—we’ve got ‘em until this summer) Spring ’10 housing forum; … Continue reading
Welcome to the Student Government website! Many features are UNDER CONSTRUCTION, but feel free to browse the pages already posted. Still to come: An anonymous suggestion box Online ballot box (for electronic election voting!)