We had a very good turnout for our meeting tonight, and here are the topics that were introduced:
– Online bus signup
– School Meeting Review Board
– Printer in the Dining Hall
– International Students – hard to get to airports – Korean students
– Lost and Found Emails – Get rid of them
– Teacher’s assistant (TA) instead of a class or independent study
– Real shampoo in locker rooms
– Filters for shower heads
– Daily Bulletin form for a work order instead of emailing hall resident or calling physical plant
– Get some picnic tables in front of JL/LM/Doubleday
– Communal Bicycles
– Get a Hammock in front of Mac
– Changing Dorms on a 3 year rotation to get rid of stigmas associated with specific dorms: doubleday/poc/LM, etc.
– Renting movies on Friday nights. Red Box?
– Open both doors in the dining hall
– Fix Arms building doors
– Brick pathways behind Denunzio and between Doubleday and the classroom building
– Extending feed budgets
– Better toilet paper
– Paper towels in dorms – we go through a lot of them, so get better more e-friendly paper towels.
– Dorms to have supply of plastic forks and knifes or silverware in the dorms.
– Ping-pong tables, fooseball tables, air hockey tables, etc. in dorms to encourage boy-girl relationships.