As we approach the halfway point in our ’10-’11 senior leadership, some updates on this year’s past projects (because school meeting is just never long enough…):
- 1-year fridge privilege extension (remember—we’ve got ‘em until this summer)
- Spring ’10 housing forum; resulting proposal (see Proposals page) has gone to the deans
- Tiered parietals proposal (see Proposals page)—to go before the faculty in December for final review
- Facebook page (like it!)—a stand-in until our new website is finished
- School meeting emceeing—we’ll be looking for Unsung Hero/Minute for Manners volunteers these next few weeks!
- Halloween ’10 forum about the school’s disciplinary reach—resulting policy clarification (*see Minutes page) also to be approved at Dec. faculty meeting
- Day student driving policy renewed—seniors, submit your waivers soon!
- Dr. Curtis office hours scheduled—stop by any Tuesday night
- Greer—jukebox reintroduction, banner (now in SPC’s hands)