Monday-Saturday: 5am-9pm, Sunday: 6am-9pm.
(Student hours Sunday-Thursday end at 7:30pm.)
The newly renovated Fitness Center offers 7,000 square feet for state of the art equipment, nearly tripling fitness & workout space for students, faculty, staff and other members of the community. The facility includes separate levels for cardiovascular & free weight equipment, an indoor track and a complete circuit of personal selection strength training equipment.
Fitness Center privileges are extended to spouses and immediate family members of employees ages 13 and older. Children under the age of 13 years are not permitted in the Fitness Center. Those interested in obtaining use of the Fitness Center should see Melissa Persons in the Finance Office to complete and application.
- Admittance to the facility requires a valid membership or Greer card present at the time of use or a current Guest Pass (obtained from Emma Mitchell in the Fitness Center or the Athletic Office).
- Clean shoes only. Please bring a change of shoes that are clean and free from dirt.
- This is a water only facility. Please do not bring food or beverages of any kind.
- All fitness center equipment should be returned to its proper storage location after use.
Weight plates must be re-racked.
- Students are required to use the buddy system.
- Please lift within your means. Use a spotter whenever necessary.