The Human Resources Office administers payroll, benefits, and hiring concerns for all employees. Employees may find the employee handbook online. (Login required.)
BannerWeb gives employees access to their payroll and benefits information, leave reports as well as their personal demographic and employment data. (Login required).
Currently Available Positions include:
- Substitute Daycare Teacher
- Library Technology Support and Circulation Assistant
- Administrative and Production Assistant
- Alumni Web Services and RSVP Coordinator
- Senior Applications Developer / Analyst