Finance Office

  • How do I open a checking account at a nearby bank?

    3 people found this helpful

    The Finance Office will help you open a personal checking account at a local bank in Greenfield. After the initial deposit, the student is responsible for the account. 

  • Does the Finance Office cash checks?

    2 people found this helpful

    The Finance Office will cash personal checks up to $250, except those drawn on overseas banks. If you wish to cash overseas checks, you should set up a local bank account.

  • Do students have ID cards?

    2 people found this helpful

    Each student is issued a photo ID card at the beginning of the school year, which he or she can use to check out materials at the library and charge purchases at campus stores–Hitchcock House, Athletic Store, Greer Store, and Louis Cafe. Parents can establish on-campus charge privileges by completing the Student Charge Privilege Authorization Form available through the Finance Office. The Finance Office sends students and parents a monthly statement of all charges made on the account.

  • I’ve lost my ID card. How do I get a replacement?

    If you lose your ID card during the course of the year, report the loss and get a replacement immediately. Replacement ID cards cost $10, and the Finance Office will provide them.