We’ve created a checklist to help you ensure that you have completed and submitted all parts of the application by the due date. The complete Deerfield application must be submitted online or postmarked on or before January 15.
A complete Deerfield application consists of:
- Application Part I: The Candidate Profile
- Application Part II: Short Answer and Personal Essay
- Graded Essay
- School Report with official transcript
- Current English Teacher Recommendation
- Current Math Teacher Recommendation
- Third Current Teacher Recommendation
- Official copy of standardized test results
- Admission interview
- For students applying for financial assistance, a Financial Aid Application is due by February 10.
Complete and submit all parts of your application on or before January 15. Remember that parts 1-7 can be submitted online at the Gateway to Prep Schools website. You may also send any or all of parts 1-7 of the application via email or postal mail.
If you are not able to submit your application by January 15, be aware that we will make every effort to consider late applications, however we cannot guarantee a March 10 notification. If you do not meet the January 15th application deadline, please follow our late applicant guidelines.