View the full program and schedule by clicking the image to the right.
Highlights of the weekend include:
Thursday, June 5
- 1:00 pm Mixed Golf Tournament for the Class of 1964 and Grand Classes
- 1:00 – 5:30 pm Registration for the Class of 1964 and Grand Class Alumni (post 50th)
- 6:00 pm Reception for the Class of 1964 and Grand Classes
- 7:15 pm Dinner for the Class of 1964 and Grand Classes
- 8:30 pm Evening Entertainment featuring Bob Milne’s Ragtime Piano
Friday, June 6
- 7:30 – 8:30 am Breakfast for the Class of 1964 and the Grand Classes with Margarita Curtis, Head of School
- 8:45 am Can Public Service Still Serve the Public Good?
- 9:00 am – 9:00 pm Alumni Registration
- 9:00 am Back to School
- Global H2O: Deerfield’s First Capstone Course
- Achilles Heal: What Ancient Greek Literature Can Teach Us About the Invisible Wounds of War
- 10:00 am Alumni Golf
- 10:15 am Student Life Panel
- 12:15 pm Lunch for the Class of 1964 and Grand Classes
- 1:00pm Deerfield Athletics: Then and Now
- 1:15 pm Historic Deerfield Treasure Hunt
- 1:30 pm Climate Change and Campus Sustainability
- 2:15 pm Spirituality & Social Justice
- 3:30 pm Deerfield Today
- 4:00 pm Children’s Program Begins
- 5:00 pm Service of Remembrance for the Class of 1964
- 5:00 pm Deerfield in 2014
- 6:30 pm Class Receptions and Dinners
- 9:00 pm Music and Dancing with the “Faculty Band”
- 2:00 am Bar Closes
Saturday, June 7
- 7:15 – 9:00 am Breakfast for All Reunion Classes
- 8:00 – 9:00 am Continental Breakfast for Boyden Society Members
- 8:00 am – 6:30 pm Alumni Registration Continues
- 9:30 am State of the School Address
- 10:30 am Healthcare in the United States: Perspectives from five Doctors in the Class of 1964
- Noon Picnic Luncheon with the Wolverine Jazz Band
- Class Photographs
- 12:05 pm Grand Classes Reunion Photographs
- 12:15 pm Class of 1964 Reunion Photographs
- 12:30 pm All Other Classes’ Reunion Photographs
- Reunion Class Programs
- 1:30 pm Impact of the Sixties (For the Class of 1964)
- 1:30 pm The Changing Face of Education: A Discussion on the Recent Evolution of Education with Margarita Curtis, Meera Viswanathan and Eric Widmer (For the Grand Classes)
- 2:45 pm Turning Points (For the Class of 1954)
- 2:45 pm A Trek to the Rock with Margarita Curtis (For the Class of 1964 and the Grand Classes)
- 2:45 pm Historic Deerfield Treasure Hunt (For all Reunion classes)
- 4:00 pm Optional Activities
- Magic Show for Children, Softball, Tennis
- 4:30 pm Class Remembrances: Gatherings to Remember Classmates
- 5:00 pm The Tom Ashley Story with Eric Widmer (For the Grand Classes)
- 5:00 pm Visit with Emeriti Faculty
- 5:00 pm LGBTQ Alumni and Friends
- 5:00 pm Alumni of Color with Marjorie Young, Office of Inclusion & Community Life
- 5:30 pm Class of 1954
- 5:30 pm Class of 1964
- 6:00 pm Class of 1989
- 6:30 pm All Other Reunion Classes
- 7:30 pm New England Clam Bake
- 8:30 pm Reunion Welcome and Class Recognition
- 9:00 pm Music and Dancing with The White Heat Orchestra
- 2:00 am Bar Closes
Sunday, June 8
- 8:00 am – Noon Brunch Featuring Omelet Stations
- 8:30 am Memorial Service in Honor of Deerfield Alumni
Childcare Program: An exceptional program for alumni children ages 3-14 on Friday from 4:00 pm to midnight, on Saturday from 9:00 am to noon, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, and from 6:00 pm to midnight. Activities are age appropriate. Supper is served to children Friday and Saturday evenings in the childcare tent. When childcare is not open, parents are responsible for their children.
Deerfield Stores: You may purchase your favorite Deerfield items at Hitchcock House and the Athletic Store throughout the weekend.
Housing: Every effort will be made to house you with your classmates. If you register late or are a last minute walk in, this may not be possible. Children older than 11 will have their own dorm rooms, if space permits. It is important to bring sleeping bags/pillows for children 10 years old or under.
Registration: Opens on Thursday for the 50th and Grand Classes and is open Friday and Saturday for all other Reunion Classes.
Weekend Dress is casual except coat and tie is preferred for the Grand Classes and the 50th dinner on Thursday night and the 50th Dinner on Friday night.
Personal Assistants: Unfortunately, Deerfield is not able to provide personal assistants for those with special medical needs.
Questions: If you have any questions about registration or off-campus housing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-774-1474.