Highlights of the weekend include:
(Full program and schedule coming soon.)
Thursday, June 5
- The Class of 1964 and the Grand Classes arrive in time for dinner and a special evening!
Friday, June 6
- Morning Programs for the Class of 1964 and the Grand Classes
For All Reunion Attendees
- A chance to hear from current Deerfield administrators
- Current students talk about Deerfield in 2014
- Receptions and Class Dinners
- Fun in the Great Tent
Saturday, June 7
- Boyden Society Breakfast
- State of the School Address with Head of School Margarita Curtis
- Healthcare in America led by the Class of 1964
- Reunion Class Photographs
- Reunion Class Programs and Optional Activities
- Clambake and Dancing
Sunday, June 8
- Memorial Service in Honor of Deerfield Alumni
Childcare Program: An exceptional program for alumni children ages 3-14 on Friday from 4:00 pm to midnight, on Saturday from 9:00 am to noon, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, and from 6:00 pm to midnight. Activities are age appropriate. Supper is served to children Friday and Saturday evenings in the childcare tent. When childcare is not open, parents are responsible for their children.
Deerfield Stores: You may purchase your favorite Deerfield items at Hitchcock House and the Athletic Store throughout the weekend.
Housing: Every effort will be made to house you with your classmates. If you register late or are a last minute walk in, this may not be possible. Children older than 11 will have their own dorm rooms, if space permits. It is important to bring sleeping bags/pillows for children 10 years old or under.
Registration: Opens on Thursday for the 50th and Grand Classes and is open Friday and Saturday for all other Reunion Classes.
Weekend Dress is casual except coat and tie is preferred for the Grand Classes and the 50th dinner on Thursday night and the 50th Dinner on Friday night.
Personal Assistants: Unfortunately, Deerfield is not able to provide personal assistants for those with special medical needs.
Questions: If you have any questions about registration or off-campus housing, please contact us at email@example.com or 413-774-1474.