Our Deerfield experience was distinctively transformational for each of us. So it makes sense that each of our contributions to the 50th Reunion Gift should reflect our individuality and our collective identity as the Class of ’64.
Whatever your financial circumstance, please take some time to explore your options for creating a remarkable, customized gift.
Together the Class of 1964 can build an extraordinary 50th Reunion Gift.
Have an impact today…
Alumni, parents, and friends contribute nearly $6 million every year to Deerfield’s Annual Fund, supporting nearly 10% of the Academy’s operating budget. The flexibility of Annual Fund dollars is critical for both established and emerging needs:
- interdisciplinary courses
- faculty salaries
- sit-down meals
- athletic uniforms
- dorm feeds
- financial aid
- global initiatives
- international travel opportunities
and on generations of Deerfield students to come.
Class of 1964 Scholarship Fund
Join our classmates in honoring our 50th Reunion with a gift to the Class of 1964 Scholarship Fund. The fund supports the Academy’s efforts to attract and sustain qualified students with financial need. Originally established in 1973 for the benefit of international students, the fund will now help any student with financial need, regardless of nationality.
Gifts of any amount are welcome for the Class of 1964 Scholarship or other existing endowed funds. Creating a new endowed fund, whether now or through an estate gift, requires a minimum of $100,000.
Ways to Give
- Cash: Includes checks and credit cards.
- Securities: Giving appreciated securities or money market funds may save capital gains taxes.
- Bequests: Naming Deerfield in your will or trust is a simple, effective way to say thanks.
- Retirement Accounts: 100% of each dollar can be given tax-free by naming DA as a beneficiary.
- Charitable Trusts: Save taxes while receiving an income or preserving assets for heirs.
- Real Estate: Giving your home or other property can provide an income to you for life.
- Life Insurance: Unneeded policies make great gifts.
- Gift Annuities: Give yourself a guaranteed, fixed income for life.
Katherine A. McKay, Director of Gift Planning: 413-774-1872 (office), 508-529-3059 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry O’Toole ’02, 50th Reunion Capital Gifts Officer: 413-774-1642 (office), 413-427-2538 (cell), email@example.com
Jessica Remillard, Administrative Assistant to Gift Planning and 50th Reunions: 413-774-1584 (office), firstname.lastname@example.org