- The following items are not permitted in student rooms: refrigerators, televisions, projectors, offensive posters/slogans/pictures, liquor bottles and/or beer cans, or pets (except fish).
- Students may have a single computer monitor of 27 inches or less.
- Furniture provided by the Academy must remain in student rooms; requests for removal may be made to the Dean of Students.
- Beds may not be dismantled nor may they be elevated on desks and bureaus.
- Lofts are prohibited.
- When rooms are unoccupied, all lights should be turned off.
11 days ago