In order to use this feature, you must have the NEC Image Express Utility software installed on your laptop.
- Press Wireless on the wall panel. This will also turn on the projector.
- On your laptop, go to the Applications folder on your hard drive. Open the folder Image Express Utility. Double click on the Image Express Utility icon to run the program.
- Select the Airport (Snow Leopard or earlier) or Wi-Fi (Lion or later) from the Network Ports drop down menu.
- Click on the IP Address… button. Enter the IP Address of the projector to which you will be connecting. IP Addresses are listed by room in the DA Wireless Projector spreadsheet. Click OK.
- Check the box next to the projector to which you will be connecting and click Connect. Your laptop image will appear on the projection surface.
- When you are done:
- Quit the Image Express Utility (Command+Q or Quit from the Image Express Utility menu)
- Press and hold Off on the wall panel. After about 5 seconds, the projector will power down.