In order to use this feature, you must use the NEC Image Express Utility software installed on your Laptop.
- Turn on the projector via the Power On button on the NEC Remote Control, or the Power button on top of the projector.
- Press the LAN button on the NEC Remote Control.
- On the MacBook, go to Applications. Open the Image Express Utility folder. Double click on the Image Express Utility icon to run the program.
- Select Airport from the Network Ports drop down menu.
- Click on the IP Address… button. Enter the IP Address of the projector to which you will be connecting. IP Addresses are listed by room in the DA Wireless Projector spreadsheet. Click OK.
- Check the box next to the projector being used and click Connect. The MacBook image will appear on the projection surface.
- When done:
- Quit the Image Express Utility (Command+Q or Quit from the Image Express Utility menu)
- Turn off the Projector by pressing the Power Button on the top of the NEC Remote Control or on top of the projector.