In order to use this feature, you must have the NEC Software installed on your Laptop.
- Press the Wireless button on the wall panel.
- On the MacBook, go to Applications. Open the Image Express Utility folder. Double click on Image Express Utility to run the program.
- Select Airport from the Network Ports drop down menu
- Click on the IP Address… button. Enter the IP Address of the projector to which you will be connecting. IP Addresses are listed by room in the DA Wireless Projector spreadsheet. Click OK.
- Check the box next to the projector being connected and click Connect. The MacBook image will appear on the projection surface.
- When you are done:
- Quit the Image Express Utility (Command+Q or Quit from the Image Express Utility menu).
- Press Off on the wall panel to turn off the projector.