- Plug the audio and VGA cable on top of cabinet into your laptop.
- If necessary, turn on and login to the laptop.
- Press the Laptop button on the wall panel. This will also turn on the projector.
- Use the Vol Up and Vol Dwn on the wall panel to raise or lower speaker volume. You may also need to use the volume control on your laptop.
- When you are done:
- Unplug the cables from the laptop.
- Press and hold Off on the wall panel. After about 5 seconds, the projector will power down.
11 days ago