- Plug the audio and VGA cable on top of cabinet into the MacBook.
- If necessary, turn on and login to the MacBook.
- Press the VGA button on the wall panel to turn on the Projector.
- Use the Volume Up/Down buttons on the wall panel to raise or lower speaker volume. Volume may also need to be adjusted on the MacBook.
- When done:
- Unplug the cables from the MacBook.
- Press and hold the Power Button on the top of the Remote Control. After about 3 seconds, the projector will power down.
18 days ago