If touch panel is dark:
- Press touch panel to wake it up
- Press Turn System On
- Press Make sure windows are closed before selecting a source
If touch panel is lit up:
- Press Lan or Wireless
- If touch panel was dark, this will turn on projector, trigger screen and shades to drop, and set input to LAN.
- If touch panel was lit up, this will change input to LAN.
- When system is ready, Application Menu screen with Image Express Utility highlighted will appear projected image
- On MacBook, go to Applications. Open Image Express Utility folder. Double click on Image Express Utility to run program.
- Select Airport from Network Ports drop down menu
- Click on IP Address… button. Enter IP Address of Garonzik projector. IP Addresses are listed by room in the DA Wireless Projector spreadsheet. Click OK.
- Check box next to Garonzik and click Connect. The MacBook image will appear on projector.
- When done:
- Quit Image Express Utility (Command+Q or Quit from the Image Express Utility menu).
- Press Turn Off Projector which triggers projector to turn off and screen and shades to retract
NOTE: Audio is not available through a wireless connection.