- Open document camera drawer on right side of podium.
- Turn on Wolfvision Document Camera by either lifting arm by green handle or by pressing Power button on right side toward back.
- Press Doc Camera on button panel. This will turn on projector or switch input to document camera.
- NOTE: The image may take several seconds to appear.
- Use Wolfvision controls on the aperture arm to zoom in/out, focus (AutoFocus is on by default), or rotate image.
- If you plan to write on a piece of paper while you are projecting, turn off AutoFocus so the image does not continue to reset itself every time you move your hand.
- Do NOT write on the surface of the Document Camera.
- When done:
- Press Power button to turn off Wolfvision Document Camera. Lower arm by pushing on green handle. Close document camera drawer.
- Press Off on button panel. A beep will be heard when the projector shuts off.
3 days ago
The schedule for family weekend (October 23-25) and instructions for scheduling individual meet-and-greets through PickATime are available on the Deerfield Parents Network website.