- Open the document camera drawer.
- Turn on the Wolfvision Document Camera. Power button is on the front to the left of the aperture arm.
- Press Doc Cam on the wall panel. This will also turn on the projector.
- If you do not see the document camera image on the screen, press Doc Cam one more time.
- Use the Wolfvision remote control to zoom in/out, focus (AutoFocus is on by default), or rotate image. You can also use the controls on top of the aperture arm.
- If you plan to write on a piece of paper while you are projecting, turn off AutoFocus so the image does not continue to reset itself every time you move your hand. You can turn off AutoFocus by pressing the AutoFocus button on the remote.
- Do NOT write on the surface of the Document Camera.
- When you are done:
- Turn off the Wolfvision Document Camera.
- Press and hold Off on the button panel. After about 5 seconds, the projector will power down.
7 days ago
The schedule for family weekend (October 23-25) and instructions for scheduling individual meet-and-greets through PickATime are available on the Deerfield Parents Network website.