- Press Power on the Blu-Ray player remote to turn on the Blu-Ray player. The remote is in the cabinet on top of the Blu-Ray player.
- Press BluRay on button panel. This will turn on the Projector or switch the input to the Blu-Ray player.
- Press Open/Close on remote and insert disc. Press Open/Close to close disc drawer.
- Use Blu-Ray remote for menu functions and viewing options (Play, FF, Rewind). Use Volume dial on button panel to control the volume.
- When done:
- Press Power on remote to turn off the Blu-Ray player and replace remote control on top of player.
- Press Off on button panel to turn off the projector. A beep will sound when projector turns off.
11 days ago