- Turn on the BluRay player.
- Press the BluRay button on the wall panel.
- Insert BluRay/DVD. Use the BluRay remote for menu functions and viewing options (Play, FF, Rewind). Use the Volume Up/Down buttons on the wall panel to control the volume. Viewing options can also be controlled from the wall panel. If the video image does not appear on the screen, press the BluRay button one more time.
- When you are done:
- Turn off the BluRay player.
- Press the Off button on the wall panel to turn off the projector.
16 days ago