Students leaving campus for any reason must complete an off-campus signout form on DAinfo. “Campus” extends from the River to the Rock, and from Savages Market to the intersection of Old Main Street and Routes 5&10; the north and south meadows are considered part of campus.
The Overnight Permission Form should be used by any student who wishes to leave campus for an overnight trip–including weekends. (Please note that for trips requiring classes to be missed, you must first have an approved “Pursuit of Excellence” request on DAinfo.) The process for Overnight form submission and approval is as follows:
- Complete the Overnight Permissions Form
- You will receive a confirmation on-screen.
- An email approving your request will be sent from the Dean’s office (within 48 hours). If you do not receive an email, you should assume that your overnight is NOT approved.
- The approval email will contain an attachment which is your confirmation of approval for your overnight request. Print the confirmation of your approved overnight request.
- Please tape a copy of your confirmation to the door of your room; remove it when you return from your trip.
Just for Faculty
Faculty who take students off campus for any reason must sign out those students. Please sign students out through the DAinfo eSignout page, which can be found under “My Rosters.”
Dormitory sleepovers require the completion of paper forms, to be posted in the guests’ and in the host’s dormitory. Faculty should report sleepovers using the Sleepover Reporting Form or to the SOC by phone at 413-772-9070.
Faculty may find check-in procedures and the eSignout Log online (password required).