Changes for this year:
- Health Insurance premium goes DOWN by 1.1% and
NO co-payment for routine health care visits
- Dental Plan premium remains unchanged from this year
Open Enrollment is when you can:
- Enroll in the health plan
- Enroll in the dental plan
- Make a Flex Plan election
Please take the time to read this information carefully, and share it with your spouse if you are married.
Health and Dental Election Forms are only required if you are electing to commence coverage on June 1 and have not been a participant for the 2012/2013 Plan year. However, Flex Plan Elections must be made annually.
All Changes to Health or Dental coverage, and all Flex Plan Election Forms, are due no later than Friday, May 17, 2013.