Directions to Greenfield Community College From Deerfield Academy
One College Drive, Greenfield, MA 01301, 413-775-1000 (Main switchboard)
- FROM GYM ON CAMPUS TRAVEL UP ALBANY ROAD.
- TURN LEFT ONTO MAIN ST.
- FOLLOW MAIN STREET TO ROUTES 5& 10.
- TURN LEFT ONTO ROUTES 5&10.
- HEAD NORTH ON ROUTES 5&10.
- AT 2ND LIGHT, TURN LEFT ONTO MILL ST (BECOMES RIVER RD).
- FOLLOW MILL STREET (RIVER RD) TO TRAFFIC LIGHTS (DUNKIN DONUTS WILL BE ON THE LEFT).
- AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS, TURN LEFT ONTO RT 2AW (MOHAWK TRIAL).
- AT ROTARY, CONTINUE ON ROUTE 2W (MOHAWK TRAIL) (2ND exit in rotary).
- AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS, TURN RIGHT ONTO COLRAIN RD.
- TURN LEFT ONTO COLLEGE DRIVE.
- FIELDS WILL BE ON THE RIGHT.
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLEBROOK FROM DEERFIELD ACADEMY GYM
- From Albany Road, head back out onto Old Main St heading south.
- Make a quick left at Memorial Drive to Routes 5&10
- Cross over Routes 5&10 onto Pine Nook Road.
- Head up the hill and under the railroad bridge.
Girls Varsity Soccer vs. Taft- Track Field
- Follow Pine Nook Road up hill.
- Turn left at “Lewis Track” sign, parking available.
- Extra parking at Schwab Family Pool (follow Pine Nook up hill to NEXT left).
- Turn right on to County Road after you go under railroad tunnel
- Turn left at Alfond Arena (hockey rink).
- Arrowhead Field is located at south end of the Hockey Rink.
- Facilities available at Hockey Rink.
- Turn right on to County Road after you go under railroad tunnel.
- Uppvall field will be on your left about ½ mile down road.
- If parking fills at Uppvall, please park at the hockey rink (right off County Road as go back toward Pine Nook Rd.) Walk to field on path south of rink, past football field.
- Facilities located at hockey rink.
DIRECTIONS TO FRONTIER REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
113 North Main Street, South Deerfield, MA 01373
- From the Deerfield Academy Gym head down Albany Road towards the Main School Building.
- Turn right onto Old Main Street.
- Take the first left onto Memorial Street and follow to the end.
- Turn right onto Rt. 5/10 South (Greenfield Road). Travel approximately 3 miles on Rt. 5/10.
- Turn left onto North Main Street (there is a Farm stand on the left and a brown building with a dinosaur on the right).
- Travel about 1 mile on North Main Street and Frontier Regional HS will be on your right.